Delivery is Free within New Zealand to all cities and main towns (excludes Rural delivery).
2021 Braumeister Plus model
New control system with touch screen, integrated brewing guide and Wifi for software updates and sync of recipes.
The fully automatic control system brews with preset or your own individual recipes. The ingenious twist of the Braumeister is that the malt is not washed out by a stirring device, but by gently circulating the wort. This way nothing burns and it does not
have to be stirred during the brewing phases. Due to the direction of flow against gravity, the malt loosens up during pump breaks and the malt is washed out optimally and gently for a more intensive malt aroma. Mashing, lautering, hop boiling and, with the appropriate accessories, even fermenting – everything takes place in one kettle. This makes brewing beer so easy and clean.
The touchscreen control unit controls the brewing process fully automatically. Time and temperature are precisely maintained in all brewing phases. The control system can be programmed with preset or individual recipes. The brewing guide leads through the brewing process and displays the exact ingredients including quantities for each step. A convenient new feature is the timer function for starting the brewing process. Simply set the desired time and the Braumeister starts automatically. This makes brewing beer even easier.
With the integrated Wi-Fi module you can synchronize your recipes with the Braumeister and monitor and control it during the brewing process in your own Wi-Fi network. The Braumeister is made almost entirely of stainless steel and impresses with its high-quality workmanship – Made in Germany!
- Made of stainless steel
- Cooling jacket for easy and hygienic cooling with water
- Quantity: 50L of finished beer (normal beer) = approx. 55L of wort
- Max. malt quantity 13 kg
- Additional outlet valve in the bottom
- Weight: 30 kg
- Heating coil: 3,200 W output
- Pump: 27 W - adjustable speed
- Power supply connection: 230 V (fuse protection min. 16 A)
- Control system: fully automatic brewing control (temperature, time, pump)
- Weld-on double jacket for cooling
- Connectors to jacket 1" ET 2x inclusive Gardena connectors
- Dimensions: H = 70 cm Dia = 50 cm
- Packaged size: 74 x 60 x 61 cm